Monday, July 08, 2013

Interviewed on Flight of Hermes


I was recently interviewed by Soror FSO, who has been a dear friend of me for several years now. The interview is focused on the parallells on music and esoteric spirituality, and also brushes on what can be seen as the deeper aspects of my EP Alpha 3. Read it all here.

* Hermes was in greek mythology and pantheon considered to be the messanger of the gods. Flight of Hermes publishes articles about esoteric beliefs, connected to the syncretic practises associated with the Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn and the orders that draw on its legacy today.

2 comments:

Fr. A. said...

Outstanding interview both host and interviewee. Thank you for sharing this!

Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey :) Grate blog. I invite you to me. You can observe me http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/