Sunday, April 22, 2012

Slow body movements

I have a DJ mix online via VKRS Radio, which I did a couple of days ago. You can find its release page by clicking here, I've added small player is beneath the image as well courtesy of Sonic squirrel. All tracks are released under Creative Commons, and come from Mime netlabel, Deep in Dub, Insectorama and Cicm sound.

The style is emotinally oriented dub techno.A type of music which I associate with both slow bodily movements, a form of dancing, as well as relaxation. I hope you will draw something meaningful while listening to this.


Playlist:
Para - Flow,
VS/Kurayami - Murano Reduction,
VS/Kurayami - Murano,
Hoax - Iris,
Agoralla - ()()()()(),
Killaherz - Dub for kids,
Killaherz - Ave somebody,
Rob Velasquez - Changing wind,
Rob Velasques, Paralell verse,
Marko Fürstenberg - Falling leaves,
Jon Le Bon - Neptuner,
Haventepe - o 403

No comments: