Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Trädstudium

I found this picture while browsing some of my older works. This is one image in a series of mine, a kind of photographic study that I've come to deeply enjoy. If you've read this blog before, you've probably seen similar images posted.

I haven't had the chance to update this blog lately, and very few words have found its way here. This does not however reflect the amount of activity that is going on in my life, lots of things are happening. But I believe precisely because of this that this will continue to be a more sparsely updated outlet. And the slowness involved has also been great in a way, the texts are after all not dependent on their newness. So feel free to browse the archives, and pop in from time to time to see what happens.

There will still be life signs here. Traces of activity which does not fit in any other medium. Music & images and otherness involved. Thanks for coming here.

No comments: