Thursday, June 14, 2007

Like a river

There are so many things on my mind right now. It seems that I got less money then I anticipated. The EP seems to be harder to release then I thought. I have encountered resistance, and I did not think would be the case.

And I cried a lot yesterday... I had a important discussion with someone whom I care and feel for a whole lot. Boys cry too. It is as simple as that, and I really needed to cry... To not shut my emotions out. But what would people think of me? I ended up stopping the struggle to control, and let go of that thought. And even though I struggled to cry less then what welled up from my heart, it came like a river. Breaking trough my defences and revealed what I feel.

Here are three photos I took from the graduation celebrations today. It was not easy, since I used my manual 55 mm lens. I had a hard time getting the exposure right:



No comments: